Saturday, November 11, 2006

Salad for Suzanne



My friend Suzanne is having a birthday today (Happy, happy birthday Suzanne!!!) and some friends of hers got together and made a salad scrapbook for her. Each of us made a page with a favorite salad and recipe for her and one gal is putting them all together in a scrapbook and viola a custom made salad cookbook!! What a fun gift!! So, here is the page I made and the recipe. I think if you double-click you can get it big enough to read.

Of course to get the picture of the salad I had to make it. Then of course, I decided to eat it. I asked Chloe to take a few pictures of me eating it thinking if I got a good one I would put it on her page. Well, this is an out-take. But it makes me laugh. Apparently Chloe didn't notice Wyatt was in the picture. And as I got ready to take a bite he was anticipating it along with me -- notice his mouth opening too. Hee hee. That makes me laugh. Anyway, it didn't make the page but I did think it was blog worthy!!



Hope you are all doing well! My husband is finally back from yet another long trip out of the country. We are all rejoicing!! :o) Now maybe life can get back to normal a bit (but not really sure what normal is anymore.) So if you are waiting for me to answer an e-mail or note, please be patient. I'm getting to it!! :o)

ps--update on Tabitha's Travels from post below = no luck. Several have asked and looked but it is hard to find. It isn't for sale anywhere at the present time. I'm still hoping someone will know somebody who owns the book and has already used it so we can borrow it for one month!

5 comments:

Jenny L. said...

Hee hee, that is so cute. Come on mom, give me a bite!
I loved your page, and the salad sounds good. Glad your dh is back. :)

Anonymous said...

living vicariously, I love it. I also like you hair straight.

Cathy said...

Your salad sounds wonderful...

Great page too.

Glad your hubby is home. Mine travels a lot too - he's been gone SO much lately. Miss him.

michelle_d said...

You're lucky he didn't steal a bite from you! What a cute photo!

Anonymous said...

that picture is adorable! looks like he wants a bite!