Saturday, January 27, 2007

Thanks a latte!

I love making cards. I started with scrapbooking. Which I still love and do a lot of. But cards are so great as they are small and fun and quick and just make me feel happy when I am done!!

I made this one a couple weeks ago-- but was waiting until the recipient received it before posting it! So here it is. I was reading a copy of Scrapbooks, Etc that my sweet Mom was kind enough to mail down to me (Thanks!) and it had this little coffee cup card that said "Thanks a latte" Kind of silly I know. I don't usually put corny titles on my cards. However this was so cute I just had to make one. I changed it a bit--but like how it turned out!! Love it when inspiration strikes at just the right moment!! :o)

(Hope you liked it s.s.!!)


7 comments:

Missy said...

This is adorable! Stampin up has a whole coffee set! I found this through suziebeezie..

michelle_d said...

Wow! This is so sweet! I love all your stitching and the papers too! I'm sure she'll like it "a latte" :)

Anonymous said...

I like it, and tend to avoid cheesy stuff, too, but this one definitely is okay

Anonymous said...

chrissy! this is adorable!! i love it. :)

Jenny L. said...

Chrissy, this is so cute.

Susie said...

Chrissy- this is one of my most favoritist cards ever. EVER. You have a knack for creating cool looking cards. Thank you for being so special and thoughful to send this my way :)

Anonymous said...

That is freakin' adorable! LOVE it...I can't make cards that don't look cheesy...so this is pure brilliance!