
Austin with some friends from school!

The King kids and the Twitchell kids!

Excited about some new Nikes!

Yeah! Another present! :o) Look at that bow!
Then on Saturday we went to the wedding of some friends of ours here. I made the invitations for the wedding awhile back and I took pictures for her at the wedding. It was simple and short but absolutely beautiful and I was so happy to be a part of it. Here's to many years of happiness for Pablo and Flor!

The happy couple!

Family shot with the sweet bride and groom!

And of course no event is complete if I don't hold the camera at arms length and take a self-portrait with my hubby. He is such a patient guy! (and look at those blue eyes!!)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Austin. happy un-birthday, Chrissy.
The pictures are great! Austin sounded like he was having a great time the other night. He looks older! You all looked great at the wedding.
i think when i finish university, i need to move to costa rica.
Oh my gosh - you hubby is such a cutie, Chrissy. Really - your whole family is just so pickin' beautiful.
Happy Birthday to your big boy... he's so handsome.
Post a Comment