
The kids in their new Easter clothes. (Thanks Grammy and Aunt Amy!!)

Darrin playing guitar and leading worship for early morning Easter church service. Mayra, an Institute student from Mexico City is leading also.


Two shots of the beautiful view from the hillside where our new church is currently meeting. Such a great view of the valley below and all of San Jose and the surrounding areas!

Chloe showing off the bunny cake she made with Mommy on Saturday!

Wyatt, Easter-egg-hunter-extraordinaire!

Relaxing after Easter dinner with some dear friends from Honduras who came down during Semana Santa (holy week-- the week preceding Easter).
7 comments:
Everyone looks great and taller than when we saw you in December!! I really like your view from the new church area. What a beautiful reminder of all the beauty that God has created. I think the bunny cake turned out great. Haleigh was over today and I showed it to her- she was very impressed. :)
Awesome Bunny cake! Your children are just beautiful! Happy Easter!
I can't decide who's cuter - the kids or the bunny cake!
And what about Wyatt's eyes? Dang, girl, he's going to knock 'em dead when he's older...
Love Chloe's dress. Do they have it big people sizes? she looks lovely in it. and the boys are all so handsome
What a cute cake!!
Such a beautiful family, too!
Wyatt alway has the best expressions! Love the cake too, way to go Chloe!
i am also in love with chloe's dress!
Post a Comment