Friday, July 20, 2007

Look who got a haircut

Before

and After!

My sweet Chloe girl decided to chop off some of her long locks today. She can't stop looking in the mirror. Such a sweetie!!

ps-- I have so much to write about. We had a wonderful visit with Darrin's family and saw SO MUCH of Costa Rica in two weeks time. I have picture after picture to show you. But to be honest, I'm exhausted. So I am going to sleep and rest and post about our July vacation when my mind isn't so fuzzy!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chloes new haircut looks great! We can't wait to hear what you have been up to. (After you all rest up!)

shannon said...

I love it! I can't wait to show it to Kate!! She'll feel a little better since her hair doesn't grow very fast. Now she and Chloe have a similar hair length! We love you guys! s

Missy said...

Cute cute cute!

Fuller Family said...

She is beautiful!
Can't wait to hear about your adventures and to see the pictures too!
Missing you!

Cathy said...

Oh - she's such a cutie! LOVE her perfectly blonde hair.

Can't wait to hear about what you've been up to!

Susie said...

She is adorable, Chrissy! Love those blondy locks :)

Anonymous said...

it looks great! i love her model pose in the first shot! ;)