Sunday, September 23, 2007

Time out

Taking a quick time out from writing tests and grading papers to share a few photos. My sweet hubby just celebrated his birthday. Of course, we were home with just the 6 of us-- so I had to take another one of my famous self-portraits to get us all together in one photo. So here we are at arm's length. I love it. Don't know why but it feels so much more fun seeing us like this than if I would have gotten out the tripod and used the self-timer. Much more authentic to say "hey look quick" and stick my arm out and snap! Love it!!

During his birthday weekend, Darrin finally put up a basketball goal that he and the boys have been working on for quite a while. So much fun. I just keep praying it does't get stolen. Always such a risk here!! Still got some good form-- even at 41!!
Speaking of form. :o) Mom got in on a little action too!!
Even Chloe girl. Look at her throwing her little self into the air. (posted this jump just for you Susie!!)
Finally, on the puppy front, Buster is finally looking more like himslef as his hair starts growing out from his buzz cut! It's good to see his curls springing up again. I was trying to get him to look at the camera. But he kept wanting to give me kisses. Just like a guy, huh!! :o)
Hope you are all well. I love teaching but am CRAZY BUSY. I can't keep up the pace so I really hope I find my stride soon, or I will not make it! My four sweet kids are all doing great. Have some fun photos to post of them from Costa Rican Independence Day. Will try and get those up before too much time passes. But I have to finish grading some papers before class tomorrow. Hugs-- from a very happy but sleepy Chrissy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chrissy- Loved the pictures!! Everyone looks great. I know you will all enjoy the basketball hoop-we're hoping it stays there too. Hang in there with the teaching-everyone I know says the first semester is the hardest! Love you all-Mom

Cathy said...

Hey, Chrissy! Great to hear an update on your life... sounds full and happy and good.

Anonymous said...

great photos chrissy! i think every family needs a basketball net.

Jenny L. said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I love that family shot