
Yeah!! I am so happy. My sweet scrapbooking/blogging friend Elizabeth (who also keeps me supplied with books in English while I am out of the country!!) is having a BIG day today.
Her book is coming out today!! After so much hard work and so many long hours, The Scrapbookers Almanac is finally finished and November 1 is the bid release day!! I am so proud of her, and I can't wait to get my hands on this book and pour over it!!
Way to go E! I think this is absolutely wonderful!! You are one sweet gal, and I am so very happy for you!!
PS-- My I-like-to-go-to-bed-early hubby took this pictures for me last night when he really just wanted to be in bed. :o) When he finished, I grabbed the camera from his hands and began scrolling through. I grimaced several times and he asked what was the matter. "Wow, my face just looks really fat in some of these. Have I gained weight?" I asked. "Honey," he replied, "This isn't about you; this is about Elizabeth." Way to dodge the question Babe!! Here are four more Congrats wishes for you E! Can't wait to hear how your day went!!
Check out E's book here: http://www.simplescrapbooksmag.com/shop/item.ihtml?idx=668



12 comments:
you are ADORABLE :)
congrats elizabeth!
Oh my goodness, you are not fat!:0)
You are gorgeous!
Yay, Elizabeth!!!!!!
I tink you are the silliest, Chrissy :)
Congratulations edillow!
oh my gosh this is adorable!
way to go Elizabeth! and you are sooo not fat Chrissy. :)
Oh, Chrissy. I love hearing this little story. You are such a sweet friend. Thank you, thank you.
Look at that long beautiful hair of yours! And ps you are NOT fat:)
Missing talking to you!
darling and very funny post! congrats E!
super cute pictures!! YAY for Elizabeth!!
you look gorgeous to me as always! :)
Love all these photos. You are so pretty! No talk of that nonsense anymore!
You are so cute Chrissy. Yay, E!
Not fat, Chrissy. At all! :D
You are gorgeous.
Post a Comment