Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December = BUSY!!

Hi all. If you are a family member or a friend who loves me dearly read on. If not, I warn you that this will be a long post and you might rather skip on to the next blog on your list!!

Wow. Where do I start. Wyatt's birthday? Chloe's ballet recital? Wyatt's pre-school graduation? Zachary's Christmas choir performances? Austin's graduation? A visit from my parents!!!!!! (yay!!) School finals to create, copy, administer and now grade? A 22-page project for the government of Costa Rica and our school's accreditation project!? Trip to the beach? Trip to the volcano? End of the school year for my kids? End of the teaching year (almost) for me? Zach and Austin's big youth group banquet? My school Christmas party? Wow! All of this has happened in the past few weeks and I have been so busy enjoying it (well--not enjoying the paperwork and grading) that I haven't had time to blog it!!

Truly though, it has been an absolutely overwhelmingly busy month. And I am more tired than I think I have ever been. But I have also had so much fun. And have so many good memories of the last few weeks, that it just about makes this dark circles under my eyes worth it!!

Here are some pictures to fill you in a bit better!!

Wyatt on his SEVENTH birthday!! Can't believe my "baby" is getting so big! (Still missing his front two teeth. I love the way he looks!!)

The now famous family- group- shot- taken- by-Mom's- outstretched- arm- so- she- can- be- in- the- picture- too photo from Wyatt's b-day!!
My sweet Chloe looking beautiful in the outfit she wore for her ballet recital!
Wyatt playing Joseph in a Christmas play
Wyatt at his pre-school graduation.

Look who else got here in time for Wyatt's graduation!!! Grammy and Grandpa! YAY!!! My sweet family!!
Me before our formal banquet at work.
The boys before their Christmas banquet with their youth group.
My Mom and Dad (yay!!!) with my gang at an area volcano.

And another great picture of my parents in bright green pretty Costa Rica (the same day the ice and snow and cold hit their home in the Midwest!!) It was such a joy to have them here. It just went way too fast!! I miss them already!! The door my 7th graders decorated for Christmas at our school. So, as you can see, my life is full of wonderful people and wonderful events. I am so blessed. Tired, but blessed!! Thanks for taking time to check in on us. I'll try to post a little more often when I am on vacation. (almost here!!) But if I don't, know that I am sleeping in late, playing with my kiddos, and making Christmas goodies instead of blogging!! Merry Christmas to each of you!! XXOO

5 comments:

Fuller Family said...

Well... thanks for the green picture. I'm so glad you are happy. The kids are getting so big. I can't believe it! Are you going to teach again next school year? Did you enjoy it? We need to email don't we? Just so you know December = busy here too. Some how I would love to figure out how to slow Dec down so I could enjoy it more. A good ice storm has helped with that!

Amber Joy said...

Mery Christmas, Chrissy! I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling God's blessings right now!

Jenny L. said...

It sounds very busy, but very fun too. How nice to have your parents out for a visit. You have such a beautiful family.
Merry Christmas!

Missy said...

Wow! So much going on! Have a wonderful Christmas Season!

nadine jenine said...

sounds like you`ve had a wonderful december so far chrissy!