Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Moving

Lots of boxes.

Stacks of things to sort.

Give away pile; trash pile; keep pile.

Still lessons to write; food to cook; laundry to wash!

Welcome to my world this week!!

The good news: we have a place to move.

It actually has hot water!!! (and a tub!)

We should be done by next week at this time!! :o)

Wish us luck.

Back to the boxes!!

Picture number one: The new house:

Next picture is the pretty view looking out the master bedroom balcony!! You can't tell, but beyond the green grass and bamboo, you can see the mountains. I love the mountains around the city!! So pretty!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish we were there to help pack and tote boxes,etc.! Your new home looks great. We can hardly wait to visit in person.

Fuller Family said...

It's is lovely home! I'm sorry I can be there to help. Makayla and I were talking today about Spanish. She can't take anymore classes at school. And she has gotten pretty good. I told her she need to keep it up. Then I though maybe I need to take her to Costa Rica so she could practice! Maybe when I get a job and start making some money we can do that!!!! Then she could be my translator:) Good Luck this week. It's probably a good thing you are an insomniac.

Deb said...

I dream of visiting you someday. The house looks great!! I love ya!

nadine jenine said...

i'm happy you were able to find something chrissy!

Mary Jo said...

Glad you were able to find a new home!
It looks lovely :0)

Jenny L. said...

That is an incredible view! Hope you are all doing well. :)

Elizabeth said...

hope the moving in is going well! your new house is lovely : )