Sunday, July 03, 2011

Family Photo


One of the few things I put on a "must-do" list for while we were back in the US was to get a good family photo taken!! And of course, we are in our last few weeks here and no family photo has been taken!! I gave up on hiring a professional, but I still wanted something! So today my sister-in-law was brave enough to go out in the 100+ degree heat to humor me and get a few photos in!! I'm so glad we did!! Here is my favorite!!

I love looking back at old pictures and seeing how the kids have changed and reminiscing about where and when the picture was taken. I am so glad we captured us now--- Zach getting ready to start his senior year; on campus at OCC after our semester here; in the heat of the summer; all together. I guess I can check it off my list now! (and thanks to April!)

And of course, I needed one jumping picture to celebrate!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love these pictures! Good memories of a very hot, but fun day!!