Thursday, December 28, 2006

My favorite picture


OK, I think this one tops them all. Chloe is such an enthusiastic person. She gives her all to everything. She can go from laughter to tears in 2 seconds. In other words, she is extremely emotional. Typical girl, I am sure. Since my other three are all boys, I don't have much to compare to! :o)


Anyway, Chloe opened her Christmas box from Santa and saw a sewing kit she had been hinting for. She was happy and excited about that. But what she didn't realize was that underneath the sewing kit was hidden the DVD "High School Musical" that she really wanted. It was a pure stroke of luck that I happened to snap this picture at the same moment that she realized she had received the DVD too. Look at the look of shock on her face as she looks up to her Daddy in a very excited state of disbelief! I love that I captured that. She was sooooo excited.


I love her enthusiasm. It brightens my life!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that photo! i miss times like that when i was little and got so excited about my presents!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect shot. I am so blessed for your family right now, not sure why, but I am praying for you. Have a joyous New Year, too.

Cathy said...

Oh - that's classic! LOVE that.

My Savannah and your Chloe would get along beautifully - she's got every song from that silly movie memorized.

Susie said...

This is a wonderful shot, Chrissy! See, it pays to be mama-paparazzi sometimes, doesn't it ;)

Mi'Chelle said...

That is just priceless! What amazing photographing timing.

I love animated gift receivers. They're the funnest.