16 years! Reason to celebrate!!
Our sweet kiddos all dressed up for Easter (above) and the whole gang (below)
The crew who ate Easter Dinner at the King house (minus me, of course, as I'm behind the camera!).
The happiest Easter egg hunter of all!! If his happy grin doesn't make you smile, I think you're never going to!! :o)
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter pics
Hi friends! Thought I would at least add a couple recent pictures!! Had a fun but full Easter weekend! Darrin and I celebrated 16 years of marriage on Friday the 21st! But since it fell on Good Friday this year (first time so far!) nothing was open here! (Everything closes on Thursday and Friday for Holy Week here--legal holidays). So we celebrated by going out to dinner on Saturday instead. Then Sunday after church we hosted lunch for our teammates the Twitchells and good friends the Betts. Fun. The older kids hid Easter eggs for the younger kids and Wyatt was the most excited of all!! As you can see below! Hope you are all well. We continue to house hunt. So far everything we find is both smaller and more expensive than our current house. So pray for patience and wisdom for our family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Easter!
And happy anniversary as well!!
I was checking every day to see if you would have Easter pics of the family (of course they are adorable). Happy Anniversary. Can't wait to see you! p.s. Chloe's dress is adorable!
The pictures are great- I was hoping to see Easter pictures!
Sounds like a fun time. Our weather was so cold this year- no Easter egg hunt for us....
good to hear about your sweet family! I'm thinking about you since you guys are getting ready to go home. God bless
Post a Comment