Friday, April 30, 2010

Just what the doctor ordered. . .

A few days away to catch our breath. . . a few days just the six of us. . . Austin's birthday. . . some sunshine. . . a little rain . . . a lot of sand and waves. . . a great family resort. . . Ahhhhh. . . ready to join the land of the living again!!!

(This collage is tiny on here -- but if you click once on the picture, you can see it larger!)


2 comments:

nadine said...

looks wonderful! what did you use to make your collage?

Chrissy King said...

Nadine-- I use the free program Picasa 3 for all my picture organizing. I just realized this week it had a little collage maker tab on the bottom row. I'm a little slow!! I chose the mosaic one and then just kept shuffling things around until I found one I liked. Not fancy, but sure easy!! :o)