Well, if you live anywhere near the midwest of the US, you know we picked one doozy of a winter to be home for. I think we had 30+ inches of snow in Jan and Feb -- which is so much more than normal!! The local schools were cancelled for two entire weeks! I think that Valentine's day was the first day of school they had for the month of Feb. Crazy around here. . It didn't last forever--even though some days it felt like it would!
Here is a snowman that is fading fast. . . it was built on one of the days that it was finally warming up and had a short lived life! :o) (but he was well loved!)
Zach has a job now!! Doesn't he look all grown up!!
He works at a great donut/coffee shop called College Station!
Here is a picture with all of my brothers and sisters! It's fun to get to see a bit more of them!

In March, the younger kids and I made a quick trip to IL to celebrate my Grandma's 93rd Birthday!! Here are Chloe and I at the party!! (and yes, I did cut my hair!)
The snow days made us a little stir crazy, and this was my idea for fun:
2 comments:
Where are the mustaches from Chrissy? I've been meaning to order some myself to have around for photo props.
Loved all the pictures- glad all that snow is gone!!
Post a Comment