Well, just so happens we have friends who are missionaries in Taiwan. And when these friends come back to the US for a break, they often stay with family. Well, believe it or not, my friend's mom lives on the same street that we did! Small world, huh?? I didn't realize they had a blog. I didn't realize they read mine. And I didn't know they were home on furlough. But it appears all three are true. And when they read my entry they walked down the street and took a picture of our house and posted it on their blog for me to see!! I love that!! What a sweet thing to do!
They are a wonderful family. You can check out their blog if you like. It is: sqjtaipei
Here is the picture they took. Ahhh, thoughts of home. We still own this home and are renting it out while living overseas. Nice to see the renters are taking good care of it too!! :o)
6 comments:
How sweet is that?
I think that would make me cry too...
It's a lovely house - and the tree is beautiful. See those fall colors peeking out? Love that.
That is so thoughtful, I know I would cry too.
How nice of them!!
I would definitely have cried!
Happy tears :)
what a sweet thing to do! i totally love your house!! i've always wanted a huge veranda like that!
ooh, I missed several entries.
love the patio.
happy birthday.
and what a thoughtful, thoughtful gift!!
I am taking spanish now, so I even would have known 40 if you didn't say 40. (ok, I would have looked it up .. lol ;))
That's pretty cool, Chrissy :)
Post a Comment