Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Birthday Cathy!!



My sweet friend Cathy is celebrating a birthday! She has had a whirlwind of a year with so many ups and downs. I hope that today is a super special day my friend. I hope you remember how loved you are by so many. And I hope that you feel the love that all these hearts represent. Love you my friend!!


Today, in honor of Cathy, we are having a blog party!! Check out Melissa's blog here: http://www.kindawonderful.typepad.com and follow her links to everyone else who is in on the blog party!! :o)


8 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Cathy!!! :0)

michelle_d said...

Smooches to you Cathy on your birthday!

Cathy said...

You guys are making me cry.

But it's a good cry.

Thank you so much. Really. So sweet.

Melissa~ said...

Don't get tears on that gorgeous cake! *LOL*

{love you - cry all you want - it's good for you}

M~
Pink Paper Peppermints

Susie said...

I love parties- and this one is no exception :) Happy Birthday to Cathy!

SusannaT said...

Musical chairs anyone?

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

This is a really sweet card, Chrissy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chrissy! I love reading your blogs and looking at the recent pictures of you guys and your kiddos! I just don't usually have a chance to comment (and I actually didn't know how for a while, lol). We miss you guys and your are in our thoughts and prayers often.

Love,

Alisa