I had a little bit of scrapping fun come my way last month!! My friend Tammy asked me to be the guest designer for June for her Scraproom Montly Kit club. It was fun to have a good excuse to play with paper all day!! :o) I was given this kit for June:

(Pink Paislee: 365 degrees; WRMK: 72 Degrees and Sunny; My Mind's Eye: Quite Contrary Little Miss Muffet; and Webster's Pages: Lullaby Lane)
And here's what I came up with:



I took the twill pleated trim and swirled it into a little flower (that was in the separate embelishment kit I didn't show in the picture.) Also made a little rolled photo mat with the two sided paper!
3 comments:
What fun to see your recent pages, Chrissy! : )
It's amazing that you make time to scrap among your other responsibilities- love your work, Chrissy!
You've still got it my friend! Hope you bring some of that mojo to town with you!
Post a Comment