

Well, after 14 years of marriage and four children we are now entering a new phase. Pet-owners. Today began a whole new adventure for the King clan when we added this adorable little ball of fluff to our family.
He's a toy poodle (or maybe tiny toy). Is only about 2 months old and is the cutest little thing. I know nothing about puppies. So I am reading a lot on the internet and planning a trip to the vet to ask some questions next week.
The kids have always wanted a pet. But we live in a city of 2 million people. The houses are often small with little to no yard and we are renters. That usually means no pets. But about this time last year, we were so blessed to find a new house to rent that actually has a yard and whose owner said we could have a pet as long as it was a small one! So we have been asking around and looking. And when I found this one today, I decided it was time! The kids are going crazy. So very excited. But they are very gentle with him for which I am grateful. Should be an exciting few weeks around here.
I'll let you know when we decide on a name!! Wish us luck!!
3 comments:
14 years to get a pet... sounds aboout right. We always say that we have kids and can't handle pets, too! ha! Good luck with your new fluffy guy:)
holy tiny!!!!
We're having our fourteenth anniversary in about 10 days and we just got our first pet last fall... but we got a big dog.
I adore her though - and I never expected to.
I'm sure you'll love your new little furball... so cute!
Post a Comment