
Ha!! I thought that " I survived" would be a funny title for this post. That is truly how I felt about 8pm on Friday night. Chloe invited five of her closest "tica" friends (Costa Rican) home from school with her on Friday. School got out at 12:30 and the girls were to stay until 5:30 or six when their parents were to come and pick them up. Oh, what excitement in those five hours!! Six little girls running and playing and giggling and fighting and laughing (all in Spanish of course) the entire afternoon. One piƱata. Pin the tail on the donkey. Trip to the park. Freeze Tag. Barbies. Cartoon Network. Pizza and Pop. Cake and ice cream. Presents. They did it all!! But Chloe had a ball and so did the rest of the girls. The house was trashed. Mom was exhausted. The last of the girls didn't actually leave until 7:30 (two hours past the pick-up time!!) But I survived. My theme for the day!! :o) Happy early birthday Chloe girl!!
1 comment:
Tell Cloe Happy birthday from Joplin!!!!!
Post a Comment