
I love little kid art!! Don't you?? It is the sweetest. Lucky for me, my youngest, Wyatt, loves to draw. (Actually all my kids do!!) At the end of the day at his little pre-school they can color or play while they wait for the parents to arrive to pick them up. Wyatt often chooses to color. And when he does, he always comes down the stairs from his class with a big smile on his face, holding his picture out for me to see! I can't believe how much better he has gotten over the course of this pre-school year. Practice, I suppose!! Anyway, here is today's creation! I love the happy butterfly and the bright colors. Makes me smile!!
5 comments:
It made me smile, too! What a nice way to start my day, and what a happy picture!
what a treat! and how sweet! I can't wait for this with Judah. right now it is precious little squiggles.
Wow! He is a great little artist! I love this one! Thanks for sharing.
i'm a bit ashamed. wyatt is a much better drawer than me. very very cute work!
I love those little bird feet... too cute.
Post a Comment