
Ahh, what a sweet couple!! I sure love these two!! (a whole lot)

My sweet friend Shannon with me!

This is the scene in our living room as Shannon and I were sneaking out for a coffee. What a fun room full of kids!!

No trip to Costa Rica is complete without a trip to the beach!!

Two peas in a pod!! (Chloe and Kate)

Two more peas in a pod! (Wyatt and Garrett)
Our friends and team mates the Twitchells are also friends with the Maupins so it was fun for all of us to be together! (We went to the same college way back in the day!!) Here are a few shots of all of us!!

The three amigos! (Darrin, Rob and Roger)

The three amigas!! (Elaine, Shannon and me)

The gang: the King kids, Maupin kids and Twitchell kids!! What a good looking group!!
It was such a blessing to have them here! The Maupins were missionaries in Mexico city for the past five years so they understand us and our lives in a way few people do. How fun to catch up, reminisce, dream about the future, and see how God is working in each of our families. I already miss them!!
3 comments:
that sounds like a great week chrissy! it is always wonderful to catch up.
What a blast! I love visits from friends! Isn't it so fun when the kids then develop those friendships!
Wow! So much fun and how great for you to have some visitors!
Post a Comment