Chloe just finished a big project at her school. It is a map of Costa Rica made with clay and with all the major landmarks (cities, rivers, mountains, etc.) marked with little toothpick flag. She worked hard and as you can tell is quite proud. It is so big and I figure it won't last long in our busy crazy house-- so I took this picture to preserve it a little longer!

Hope you are all well! We have friends arriving next week with my new camera! Then you can expect a lot more pictures here!! Can't wait!! Hugs--Chrissy
ps--I got my hair trimmed. Here they always straighten your hair when you go into a salon. I actually heard two workers going on and on one time about how a friend had gone to a wedding with her hair curly---as if a crime had been committed! Curly here means you didn't do your hair! I do love this straight look-- but now that the rainy season has started again I never do it-- the humidity makes it all frizzy. My Tica friends may look at me and think I didn't take the time to really do my hair-- and you know what--they'd be exactly right! No sense spending 30 minutes straightening it if five minutes outside makes me look like a scarecrow. I'll just take curly, thank you! :o)
4 comments:
Ooh - love the straight hair. But I LOVE your curls too. I'd give anything for curly hair like yours. Funny that they think curled means 'undone.'
I hear ya' on the mega school projects... I never know what to do with those... they're so much work, and the kids put their hearts into them - but I just can't be storing clay maps on plywood around the house either!!! Thank goodness we can take pictures!
Love your hair!
I remember how exhausted I would come home after a full day of teaching Kindergarten. I think I was even more exhausted when I had a classroom of 2-3 year olds!
But I loved it!! :0)
Your hair looks great! I remember the days of teaching preschool every day. Boy, was I tired when I got home. But the kids were wonderful, and were still at the age where they thought the teacher was fun! :) Tell Chloe I think her project looked great- good job!
Your exhaustion makes me so excited to be a teacher! Which is really bizarre, I know!
Post a Comment