Friday, June 08, 2007

Yeah, I'm an aunt again! (updated with pics!!)

I am so very thankful and excited!! I am an aunt again!! I have 7 wonderful nephews and 1 niece on Darrin's side of the family. But today my brother Justin just called with the news that his daughter was born. Yeah!! I am so happy for him and his sweet wife April! And for all of us!! It's been six and half years since my Mom and Dad became new grandparents-- and so this is an exciting time. Well, actually we all became aunts/uncles/grandparents a year ago when Justin got married as April also brought a sweet little 4 year old girl named Haleigh into our family. So maybe I should say this is the first time to become grandparents/aunts/uncles in the delivery room again!! It has been a long 9 months and April was very sick early on. But we are all so thankful that God has heard our prayers and given them (and us) a healthy baby girl. Yeah!! Welcome to this world Macy Ann. I can't wait to meet you!!

Now I'm off to see if I can find some cheap tickets because I just have to see her before she is a year old--which would be my next planned trip!! :o) Maybe this fall???!!!

ps-- I'll post a pic as soon as I get one!!


Justin looking at his new little girl!

New Family Photo: Justin, April, baby Macy and Haleigh

My sister Amy, her boyfriend Jeremy, and of course the new baby!!

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Congratulations!!!

Cathy said...

Oh goodness, look at that teeny baby! Congrats to your whole family, Chrissy. New babies are such wonders...

Anonymous said...

congratulations aunty. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I'll pray you find some killer tickets. what a blessing.