Yum!! This is my kind of recipe-- so quick and easy. Only five ingredients. But yummy. I didn't think to take a picture. And they were gone in a zip. So you'll just have to try them yourself!! Here it is:
1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1/3 c. margarine, softened
1 egg
6 oz. chocolate chips
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
Combine cake mix, egg, and margarine until crumbly. Press 1/2 mixture into an 9x13 pan. Heat sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips until chips are melted. Stir well. Pour over base. Crumble rest of cake mix crumb mixture evenly over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until set. Cool before cutting. Enjoy!!
This is great to make at the last minute if someone is coming over. It goes together fast and I have had so many people ask for the recipe so it must taste good too. Either that or all my friends feel sorry for me and ask for the recipe out of pity--but I really don't think that's it!! :o) Let me know if you try them and if you liked them or not! Happy snacking!! -ck
5 comments:
that sounds too sweet! But, fast is always good.
oooooh just reading the ingredients for that makes me drool!
Ooh - yum!
I make a cookie recipe with cake mixes - one box of devils food, 1/2 c. of oil and 2 eggs - stir, add chocolate chips and bake cookies at 350 for 10 minutes. They are the yummiest, chewiest, most delicious cookies - AND SO FAST!!!
I think I'll try your recipe today since Asia gets home tonight... can't wait to try it!
That sounds yummy!!!
I'm always looking for easy things to bake :)
Mmmmmm. That sounds too good Chrissy. Yummy!
Post a Comment