

Chloe was so excited to find that many of her birthday presents from the US were clothes. She has only just turned 8 -- but I guess the female 'fashionista' gene kicks in early as she was in heaven with her new outfits. She wanted me to take a picture of this one: new Old Navy skirt, shirt and shoes, new headband, necklace and earrings as well!! She is one happy little gal right now!!
August 15th is Mothers Day here in Costa Rica. So yesterday I received all kinds of wonderful homemade cards and gifts from my kiddos!! And Wyatt had a special little program at his pre-school. Poor little guy got nervous in front of everyone and started to cry so I put the camera away. He calmed down after a little bit and a did beautiful job with the little song and dance that his class presented as well as the tae kwon do presentation all the boys gave. He has 10 little 5 year olds in his preschool class and they are all taught every day by the sweetest teacher. Teacher Ginger has been wonderful with Wyatt this year and we are so thankful for her kind words and hugs and help! I had Wyatt stand next to her after his program to snap this quick photo. You can just tell she is a sweetheart by her smile can't you?? We will really miss her when the school year is over!!
Not much other exciting news to report here. It was a cool, cloudy, and rainy day here today. I like a day like that every once in a while. But today I woke up tired and a little cranky and just not in the best of moods. Lots of little things on my mind I guess . But today I could have used a bright, sunny, warm, cheerful day. Oh well, maybe tomorrow!!
Hope you are all doing well. I'll check in again soon!! --me
6 comments:
Hi Chrissy. This is actually the first time I have gotten on your "site" or whatever it's called. I don't know much about blogs, but it was GREAT to read some of your news. I'll try to continue reading, and maybe I can try to post some pictures.....Heidi has done it - I'll aske her for some tips. :)
This is Alisa by the way :)
I figure my girls got the clothes thing from the 5 times a day I changed their clothes everyday when they were babies. I could never decide which outfit I wanted them to wear that day. So I would make sure they wore all of them!:) Now I get on them for wearing more than one outfit a day! This is why I'm pretty sure they are going to need therapy when they are adults. Can you hear them now, "When I was a baby she made me wear 5 outfits a day. I grew up and she yelled at me about too much laundry. I was so confussed as a child." HA HA. Hope the day gets better! Could you send some rain our way? Later Jen
Aw cuties. :) I love her headband.
New clothes from Old Navy are the best reason I can think of to primp and fuss and be a fashionista.
Especially when they're that cute.
Hope your heart is happier today...
cute.
Happy CR Mother's Day, late I know, but sounds like fun!
Post a Comment